FCS's Exhibition in Splendid October
Although the year 2023 is approaching its end, FCS still forges head at full throttle on its global exhibitions.
On October 18, local time, the four-day Vietnam International Plastics & Rubber Industry Exhibition (VietnamPlas) opened at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC) in Ho Chi Minh City.
FCS has been committed to providing global customers with energy-saving, efficient, and environmentally friendly integrated injection solutions. At this exhibition, FCS, based on the characteristics of the Vietnamese market, showcased its CT-150e and FB-280R series of injection molding machines. Its booth was located at A515.
Throughout the exhibition, the FCS team introduced and displayed products in a detailed manner to the visitors. Moreover, it introduced in detail the fields of application of injection molding machines to the visitors in order to deepen their understanding of FCS Group and its injection molding machines.
Two models showcased at the exhibition have attracted local buyers. Their technical characteristics and fields of application are detailed as follows:
Photo：All-Electric Injection Molding Machine (CT-e Series)
This model is an all-electric injection molding machine newly unveiled by FCS. The applicable industries include food packaging, optical elements, medical devices, as well as electronic products and other precision parts, such as computer peripherals, lenses, and test tubes. Its clamping force ranges from 50 to 900 tons.
- The all-electric injection molding machine is equipped with high-end technologies, including the high-performance servo system, controller and Ethernet bus, allowing the injection accuracy to reach 0.01mm.
- It adopts an imported high-precision pressure sensor (LoadCell) and a highly responsive injection unit equipped with the premium pressure closed-loop algorithm.
- It is equipped with a full servo design characterized by high efficiency and stability. The machine's specific energy consumption makes the machine a first-class energy-saving product.
- The clamping unit is not equipped with the tie bar design in order to minimize pollution and abrasion. Additionally, the servo drive's length is suitable for medical products.
- Standard synchronous functions, such as ejection in mold opening, are equipped to shorten the molding cycle.
- The intelligent mold low-pressure protection feature can help reduce the risk of mold crush.
- The linear sliding rail is used for the injection molding/injection blend to ensure precise and stable injection.
- The closed-loop control is adopted for faster and more accurate mold adjustments.
- Modular specification options available offer a range of sizes and configurations to cater to diverse market demands.
- The 21.5-inch touch screen and the new electronic control interface enhance the machine's user-friendliness.
Photo：Rotary Table Two-Component Injection Molding Machine (FB-R Series)
The rotary table two-component injection molding equipment is suitable for the production of two-component and multi-component products, including automotive lamp covers and livelihood supplies. Its clamping force ranges from 160 to 1,900 tons.
- During rotation, the rotary table does not come into contact with the mold plate to avoid faults resulting from wear.
- The motion of the rotary table controlled by the servomotor can shorten the rotation time by more than 50% and switch the speed more stably.
- The machine, equipped with the patented rotary table positioning fixture, achieves accurate positioning and extends the mold's service life.
- With the product insertion feature, three-component and four-component products can also be molded to expand the scope of application.