The injection molding machine can form plastic products with complex shapes, accurate sizes, or dense texture with metal inserts, which is widely used in national defense, electromechanical automobile, transportation, building materials, packaging, agriculture, culture, education and health, and people's daily life.
The injection molding process has good adaptability to the processing of multiple plastics, high productivity, and easy automation. With the rapid development of the plastic industry today, the injection molding machine occupies an important position in terms of quantity and function, thus becoming one of the fastest-growing and most-produced types of plastic machinery at present. Next, FCS will familiarize you with the matters requiring your attention when installing an injection molding machine.
(1) When installing an injection molding machine, the surrounding space is required to be kept in good lighting and ventilation.
1. When operating, the ambient temperature is required to be 0-40℃, and the relative humidity is required to be below 75%. There must be no condensation. If the humidity is too high, the insulation performance of electrical components will be degraded or aged in advance.
2. The altitude is required to be below 1,000M.
3. The injection molding machine cannot be installed in places with high dust and corrosive gas concentration.
4. The place where the injection molding machine is installed is required to be far away from the equipment (such as the welding machine) that will cause electrical or magnetic interference.
5. Equipment maintenance, mold disassembly, and stacking space of raw materials and finished products should be considered.
6. The space height of the workshop is required to be able to allow space for mold hoisting.
(2) During the installation of an injection molding machine, it is necessary to accurately adjust, calibrate and inspect to meet its service performance requirements.
1. For adjustment and calibration of the parallelism of the guide rails in the mold clamping part, a precise level leveling instrument is used to make a longitudinal horizontal coarse adjustment on the two quenched guide rails (lift adjustable shim so that the bubble of the precise level leveling instrument is centered in the middle). Then, a parallel ruler is used to span the two guide rails, and the precise level leveling instrument is placed on the parallel ruler to make a lateral horizontal coarse adjustment. For a large and medium-sized combined injection molding machine, a precise level leveling instrument is used to adjust the parallelism of the injection guide rails, and a positioning pin connecting the mold clamping unit and the injection unit is installed, and its connecting bolts and nuts are tightened.
2. For inspection and adjustment of the parallelism of the tie bar of the movable platen, a precise level leveling instrument is used to make longitudinal and lateral horizontal adjustments on the tie bar. The precise level leveling instrument is placed horizontally first, then vertically, and then repeatedly measured and adjusted until it meets the requirements. A parallel ruler spanning the two tie bars is also needed for lateral measurement. The allowable tolerance: Lateral ≤ 0.16MM/M; Longitudinal ≤ 0.24mm/m.
3. For inspection of parallelism between templates and adjustment of parallelism between movable platen and template datum, such parallelism has been adjusted by the manufacturer at the factory and is generally stable. However, this parameter may change due to transportation and installation, which are required to be checked and adjusted by professionals after installation.
4. Adjustment of the nozzle and mold positioning center hole and axis should be made after the horizontal and vertical adjustment of the template and machine.
(3) Other installation matters of injection molding machine
1. All parts removed during transportation are required to be installed, such as hopper and storage bucket (automatic loading bin).
2. Power cables and other electrical circuits are required to be installed and connected in accordance with relevant national standards and user requirements.
3. After all installation matters are completed, the oil pump steering is required to be inspected, and the specific operation precautions are as follows:
(A) The oil tank should be filled with hydraulic oil above the standard. The oil tank should be clean; otherwise, it should be cleaned.
(B) The power switch should be turned on.
(C) The oil pump motor switch on the operation panel should be used to start the oil pump motor, and then immediately turned off to check whether the oil pump steering is correct. If it is not, the wiring of the oil pump motor should be changed in time. (Note: Only for ordinary motors, servo motors will not be affected.)